All bookings will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Payment must be made on Registration either online via the secure Pay Pal system or BACS, Bank Details can be provided on request from email@example.com
- Registration fees for both Delegates and Exhibitors are detailed in the relevant sections of the website, and are inclusive of lunch each day and drinks during break times.
- Cancellation policy
Delegates. For written cancellations received before 31st July 2020 the cancellation fee is £100. Thereafter no refund will be paid on the registration fees.
Exhibitors. Cancellation before 31st July: 30% Refund. No refunds after 31st July 2020
- Non attendance at the Conference carries a 100% cancellation fee. The ISSSMC cannot refund Delegates/Exhibitors who fail to attend the Conference due to reasons outside their control.
- The ISSSMC will not be held responsible should the Conference not be able to commence or be curtailed early for any reason outside of their control. If this were to happen, the cancellation policy comes into force.
- The daily programme may also be subject to change due to circumstances outside of their control.
- The ISSSMC will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal items of the Delegates/Exhibitors or injury caused to a Conference Delegate or Exhibitor. Delegates and Exhibitors are advised to organise their own personal travel, accommodation and Health Insurance.
- All Delegates and Exhibitors must register at the Conference Registration Desk. Full details will be provided in an email to all Delegates and Exhibitors before the Conference commencement date.
- All Delegates and Exhibitors will be required to comply with the Occupational and Health & Safety Requirements of the venue.
- The Programme and Abstract Booklet will be available upon Registration at the Conference.
- Should Delegates or Exhibitors have any special dietary requirements these must be advised to the Conference Organisers at the time of booking.
- Any delegates wishing to submit an Abstract for consideration as an Oral or Poster Presentation must ensure that at least one author has registered and made payment to attend the Conference before submitting an Abstract for consideration.